These courses are designed for those who are involved in teaching of healthcare professionals and want to develop their teaching skills or for other individuals who wish to acquire knowledge and skills in teaching and learning methods in medical and healthcare education, including exploring all issues in health care education. Choosing from the many options available for boosting overall teaching and learning skills in medicine and healthcare demands professional expertise, and Medical & Social Care Services are established specialists in the field of medical and healthcare education. Our well-trained experts can be trusted to take good care of your medical and healthcare education needs.
Our Medical and Healthcare Education Courses include:
• Curriculum Development
• Assessment methods in medical education
• Teaching and learning methods
• Problem-based Learning Approach
• Small group teaching techniques
• Instructional material development methods
• Research methods in medical and healthcare education
• The use of computers in medical and healthcare education
• Continuous medical education (CME) programmes
Continuous professional development (CPD) programmes
• Information Technology and Computing Skills
• Co-operative learning method
• Learning styles
• Community-based Education .
The Medical Education Centre has many experienced voluntary team. They include:
If you would like to join our medical education voluntary team, please contact email@example.com
For more information, simply send us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us at:
You can also use our contact form.
London Medical Academy
Medical and Social Care Services
86-90 Paul Street
England, United Kingdom
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can go online to find out about our services.